20 August 2015

{The September Issue} Hyde Park Corner


Hyde Park Corner, Africa’s centre of luxury, launches its September Issue and much like the centre itself, the glossy oozes opulence and high fashion. The fashion images are striking, captivating and showcases the illustrious international brands that Hyde Park Corner has to offer with a sartorial splendour that is worthy of the fashion bible it is emulating. Fashion, however, is not the only theme. Travel, décor and food inspiration completes the portrayal of the lavish lifestyle that the September Issue encapsulates. The quality of the issue makes me proud to say that I have been featured. Yes, I was out and about at Hyde Park Corner and my favourite activities were chronicled in the issue.

At Hyde Park Corner, I am spoilt for choice when it comes to fragrances.

I always visit Tasha’s Cafe for a Pineapple, Pear and Ginger juice and a macaron or two or ten.

You will have to get the issue to see what else I got up to. Hyde Park Corner’s September issue will be available at the centre’s concierge desk from the 1st of September and you can pre-order your copy here.


3 comments:

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat