26 June 2015

{Six Pix} Birthday Wish List



It is my birthday on the 30th of June and there has been some demand for me to make a wish list. So here it is, themed in black and gold. Earlier this year I had some time to kill before an event so I popped into the Jo Malone store in Hyde Park Corner. It was then that I was introduced to the heavenly scent of Jo Malone's English Pear and Freesia cologne. It is a fruity and refreshing scent that would be a wonderful addition to my fragrance tray. When it comes to my make-up collection, I'm in desperate need of great brushes (Real Techniques brushes from Biovea.com for R119) and high quality eye shadow (MAC, R195). The recently released Garden Escape make-up collection by Clarins is just so pretty and owning the lip oil (Clarins, R250) from this collection would greatly improve the condition of my lips this Winter. Lastly, a fashion girl can never have too many handbags (BlackCherry available from Zando for R439) or too many accessories and for me personally, rings are my kryptonite.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat