25 May 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} Wedding Wear


Dear friends of mine decided to tie the knot in Franschhoek this past weekend and the dress code was formal. Without a doubt I knew that a Lipsy dress would fit the bill. The brand offers dresses for special occasions whether it be a grand event or a cocktail party. Before the wedding, I explored the stand-alone Lipsy store in Rosebank Mall and it took a lot of willpower for me to resist my urge to splurge and not buy everything in sight. A Lipsy store is the go-to shop for pretty dresses. I eventually settled on this body-hugging lace gown. The mermaid silhouette and sweetheart neckline had sold me. A cascading diamant√© necklace and metallic Dune clutch completed the outfit. The wedding was such fun and I wish the newly-weds eternal happiness.     




Dress: Lipsy
Necklace: Forever New
Shoes: Luella
Clutch: Dune

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you stop by again soon. X

      Delete
  2. Wow. Just wow. You look breathtakingly beautiful, Ali! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is just gorgeous dear. For my wedding, I am also looking for best wedding gowns and unique New York venues. Please help me and recommend some best wedding locations first and then some good wedding gowns.

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat