21 April 2015

{What's In My} Make-Up Bag


Although I have drawers full of make-up products, a certain few are repeatedly selected and are core to my make-up arsenal. Having such go-to items, that I know I can depend on, are vital as my morning routine is rushed and there is little time for experimentation. In this post, I unzip my make-up bag to show you the products that I never stray too far from home without. Let me know if other "What's In My" posts would interest you.


1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
2. Chanel CC Cream in shade 32 Beige Rose
3. MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in shade Bright Forecast
4. Maybelline Great Lash mascara
5. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go
6. MAC Brushes: Tapered Blending brush 224, Blending brush 217, Eye Shader brush 217
7. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone eye shadow palette
8. MAC Superslick Liquid eye liner, Defiantly Feline
9. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in shade Bare Study
10. Honey Lust MAC eye shadow
11. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer, Pink Diamond

4 comments:

  1. Some great items in your bag. I love the Wet n Wild palette. One of my faves. Also the MAC brushes are just awesome.;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo pretty! And snapsies on quite a few things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that Chanel CC cream... I shall steal it out of your bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies! Love love! X

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat