9 March 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} All About The Maxi


I go through phases where I only tend to wear a specific item of clothing, like during my varsity days I only wanted to wear leggings and long tops. Currently, I’m all about the maxi dress – it’s easy, flattering and comfortable. My maxi dress collection was significantly boosted by the recent Truworths sale. I bought quite a few gorgeous dresses including this uniquely printed one.

Additionally, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my new Michael Kors sunnies from Sunglass Hut. Reflective aviators are all the rage at the moment and I just couldn’t resist jumping on the bandwagon.




Dress - Truworths
Shoes - Woolworths
Bag - Forever New
Sunglasses - Michael Kors from Sunglass Hut
Nail polish - Morgan Taylor in Hocus Pocus

7 comments:

  1. The sunnies are great! I really need to go check out the selection at Sunglass Hut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Nadia! Yes, you should pop by - droolworthly I tell you!

      Delete
  2. Maxi dresses are awesome and you are looking good guurrrll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah shucks, thank you Rina and thanks for stopping by! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with Maxi dresses/skirts at the moment. You look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maxi dresses - my go-to outfit in the week! Plus those shades are amazeballs!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat