2 February 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} Under The Capital's Sun


On Sunday I spent the afternoon at Capital Craft in Pretoria celebrating Hildegarde’s birthday. Sipping on craft beer, eating disgustingly delicious food and chatting up a storm is the way every Sunday should be spent. The restaurant possesses a rustic and relaxed atmosphere as well as a beer menu that goes on for days. I’m not big on beer at all but the beer named “Lindeman’s Kriek” is the ultimate girly beer, pink in pigment and all.






For the occasion, my usual girly attire didn’t seem appropriate and so I chose to throw on a farmer-girl inspired ensemble instead.  The printed Topshop dress with its deep, earthier tones combined perfectly with my brown army boots. Flats were essential – it is Pretoria after all. The outfit was finished off with my Vogue sunnies from Sunglass Hut and a bunch of beautiful fresh sunflowers, for the visual effects of course.


Dress – Topshop
Boots – Foschini
Sunglasses – Vogue from Sunglass Hut
Bracelets - Topshop



4 comments:

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat