16 January 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} Stressed, Depressed But Well Dressed


Five words that sum me up perfectly during the week. Being 20-something in this day and age is rather stressful; you must be career-oriented, have a hot bod and pursue some meaningful hobbies on top of trying to be something for everyone in your life. We must have it all but we end up having more anxiety attacks than the generations that have preceded us. That is why I'm drawn to this graphic T-shirt – it is a product of my generation.

In addition, it also states that I’m well dressed and well, it’s hard not to be in this trendy kimono from River Island and these fabulous studded heels from Dune. So fabulous that I would dare to contradict my investment background and say, the money looks better on my feet. 





Kimono – River Island
T-shirt – Foschini
Jeans – Guess at Edgars
Shoes – Dune
Bag – Aldo
Bracelet – Forever New
Rings – Gifts from Friends


6 comments:

  1. You've been killing it lately with your photos and outfits. Loving them. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your supportive comments! They make my day and I'm sure my photographer (aka my little brother) will be happy to know he is doing a good job. ;)

      Delete
  2. Adore the shoes! Well, the whole look, but those heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadia. Yes, they're my favourite pair ATM :)

      Delete
  3. You have become SO confident in front of the camera! You are gorgeous my friend. X

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat