28 January 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} A Few Shades Of Neutral



For this outfit post, I’m embracing the colours black, white and grey. Mixing neutrals can make as much of an impact as colourful outfits. The intricately patterned shift dress is from Mango and not only is it easy and comfortable to wear but it also holds a special place in my heart. It is one of the items that I purchased from my very first styling and fashion event which you can read more about here.




Pairing the dress with grey accents offers a subtleness that would otherwise have been lost with black accessories. Wide-brim hats are so incredibly chic and instantly add a sophisticated edge to a look. The shoes are fairly architectural in design and offer another intriguing dimension to the final product.



Hat - Forever New
Dress - Mango
Shoes - Prato
Ring - Aldo
Bag & Bracelet - Gifts from friends


I hope that you could draw some inspiration from this post and enjoyed the pictures. I had so much fun shooting on the giant chessboard. How cool!?!

2 comments:

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat