12 January 2015

{Outfit Of The Day} Easy, Breezy, Beautiful



Could this Forever New maxi dress epitomise Summer any better? The floral creation had me smiling from ear to ear from the moment that I put it on. It’s easy, breezy, beautiful and had me feeling like I needed to find a field to frolic in. However, after thinking it through, I didn’t pursue that idea because, err, snakes and stuff. Meh.

Moving along… What had me extra cheery is that I scored this piece for under R400. Sales are rife this time of year so if you didn’t overspend in December, there sure are some great bargains to be found.


Lastly, I must just chat about my clutch bag. IT’S SO FLUFFY! My work colleagues have dubbed me “Agnes” (yes, the little girl from Despicable Me) so when I stumbled upon this bag in Mr Price – I knew it was meant to be.


Maxi Dress – Forever New
Clutch Bag – Mr Price
Bracelet – Forever 21
Shoes – YDE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have a Forever New dress in a very similar material. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful fabric! Thanks for the comment. X

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat