31 December 2014

2014 Favourites

I have decided to not get soppy here but rather showcase the fashion and beauty items that saw me through 2014.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow - Read more about this product here.
Maybelline Great Lash - Available at Clicks and Dischem.
Chanel CC Cream - Available at Chanel counters within Edgars stores for R780. I know, I know... it is quite pricey but I'm not a fan of foundation so this is my perfect substitute.
Pureology Hair Care - In 2014, I returned to my brunette roots and Pureology's Strength Cure range contributed to the improvement of my hair's condition. Available at all good hairdressing salons.
Veaudry - I own both the Colossal and the MyCurl styling tools which truly are worth the splurge. Available at Gary Rom Hairdressing or call 011 465 4370.
Tangle Teezer and Invisibobble - Available from various online stores including Rubybox and Retail Box.
EOS Lip Balm - Mentioned here before. Also available from Hashtag Awesome.
Morgan Taylor Nail Polish - Take a peek at their official website here and see all the pretty colours that are available.
Bioderma Make-up Remover - Read more about this product here.
Dermalogica - Read more about this product here.
Yankee Candle - Find a stockist closest to you here.
Lush Lip Scrub - Available from Lush for R95.
Chanel Chance - Available at Chanel counters within Edgars stores.
Saint & Summer - Take a peek at my pair here and if you like what you see pop over to their website and browse (and maybe buy a pair from) their stunning collection.

Wishing you a happy, safe and prosperous 2015!!!

2 comments:

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat