11 November 2014

Mango My Style


Crisp, classy and chic. Three words that are synonymous with the Mango clothing brand. As a modern, urban woman trying to make it in a superficial corporate world, Mango is definitely my shop of choice when I need to look sharp for an important presentation. And I know I can speak for my colleagues too. We often sit and gush about the gorgeous offering from Mango. The classic silhouettes and luxurious yet natural materials of each item, exudes sophistication and elegance.

Thus, I am beyond excited to share with you that I will be presenting outfits styled by yours truly at a fun fashion event at the Mango store in Menlyn shopping centre. The event will be held on the 17th of November starting at 7pm. There will be light snacks & refreshments, a 30% discount and gift bags for all guests. Wouldn’t you love to join me?



Five lucky followers stand a chance to win double tickets to the event and one of those lucky readers will take home a R500 MANGO Gift Card.  

To enter, tweet or post the following; “I would love to attend the #MANGOmystyle event at #MANGOMenlyn with @AliGraaff” or if you can come up with something more original – go for it. Just make sure you include the hashtags  #MANGOmystyle and #MANGOMenlyn. Leave a comment on this blog post with your email address so that I can contact the winners.

Winners will be announced on the 15th of November.


I would love to see you there - we’ll chat fashion and sip champagne.



2 comments:

  1. VERY cool Ali, well done! What an awesome brand to be involved with. Have entered, fingers (and toes) crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just entered...This is exactly the type of night I need. Mango stays slaying it in fashion for me�� Email address: mmmangwedi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat