30 October 2014

Six Pix: Summertime Happiness


  1. I’m still drawing inspiration from the jumpsuit I wore here thus I’m on a mission to find another. Jumpsuits and playsuits are instant, no-fuss outfits perfect to wear during your downtime. Mr Price, R139
  2. The kimono has quickly become THE item to own this summer. Throw it over a jumpsuit, a pair of jeans or a bikini to appear chic and fashionable. Fringe is a welcomed extra that adds a distinctive charm to the piece. Truworths, R360
  3. A boldly printed heel perfectly embodies summer and all the festivities that ensue as a result of it. I desperately want to own these heels. Woolworths, R699
  4. Nothing puts a spring in your step like a fresh pedicure and that will never go out of fashion. Lila from Toy Nail Polish, R99
  5. Baby yellow is bursting onto the colour scene in all its buttery brilliance. Whether it’s swimwear or a pair of high-waisted shorts, colour-blocked or not – make sure your wardrobe contains this sugary shade. Topshop, R679
  6. I have mentioned EOS lip balms here on the blog before so it should come as no surprise to you when I say that I’m absolutely addicted to them. I want more. Sugacube, R100

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat