20 October 2014

Jumpsuit Outfit Of The Day


My wardrobe is where I get to play and oh boy have I been having fun with my clothes these past few weeks. For the Edgars Night of Fashion event (post coming soon) I paired a crop top with a pink pleather midi skirt and spiked pink heels. At SA Fashion Week I glammed up a pair of skinny jeans with a long waistcoat, a wide-brimmed hat and some white pointed wedges (look here). And for my work outfits I have managed to put together fun and unique combinations while still maintaining a corporate sophistication.  I know, words don’t do any of these outfits justice but unfortunately I don’t have a “photographer” on hand every day. I did however manage to convince my brother to capture one of the outfits I wore this weekend. I recycled a YDE jumpsuit which I bought years back when I was in my second or third year of university. The floral print is still right on trend and of course jumpsuits are still very relevant and definitely a staple for the summer season. My shoes you ask? They can be found in Forever New stores right now.





Whether mixing old finds with new pieces or pairing contrasting prints together - I absolutely love playing around with fashion and dressing according to whatever my mood may be. As Ralph Lauren once said…


Jumpsuit: YDE
Shoes: Forever New
Accessories: Forever New

4 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous my friend! I love that jumpsuit, and the SHOES. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! Don't you remember this jumpsuit from varsity?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, the shoes are such beauties! Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat