28 September 2014

Topshop New In


Last week I attended the launch of the new Topshop collection and Unique AW14 range. The event was a grand affair with a trendy cocktail bar, scrumptious canap├ęs and gorgeous people working the room, or more accurately, the Sandton Topshop store. After mingling with fashionable friends and ogling the merchandise, we were treated to a fashion show featuring key Topshop trends from the various collections, namely Rumours, City Edit, Motocross and Uncommon People. The styling of each ensemble was a treat for the eyes and stayed true to the essence of Topshop. Topshop signatures like the Sports Luxe trend, the 90s Grunge trend, the socks and heels combo and the mixing of contrasting textures and styles were all prevalent throughout the show.



I’m such a fan of Topshop’s clothes because I’m always guaranteed to find an edgy, distinctive piece that will add a unique flair to my outfits. This collection was very aptly labelled because many such items were showcased. The collection is in stores now so all I can say is happy shopping! Additionally, I am also very fond of Topshop’s jewellery and as of very recently, their nail polish too. If you like Seams and Silhouettes on Facebook, you might want to keep your eyes peeled because I may have some extra nail polish that I would like to share… wink wink. After the show, cupcakes were brought out to celebrate a fantastic event. It really was such a fun night out and I had an absolute blast as I’m sure you can tell from these snapshots... 




Mandatory selfie with Julia Mafcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat