2 September 2014

Hair Care with BeautyWorx


My current hair care routine comprises of some pretty fantastic products that I think every girl should know about and thus I’m beyond excited to share my experience with Suigo and Evolution Keratin in this post. But first, I must tell you about BeautyWorx – the online store that introduced me to these hair care heroes. Wendy, the owner of BeautyWorx, is very particular and pays such attention to detail. She takes pride in stocking high-end products that she has tried and tested personally. With this dedicated lady at the helm, you can definitely expect top quality service with a personal touch from BeautyWorx. A large array of brands can be found on the site including InvisiBobble, Tangle Teezer and MUD to name a few. Take a look here.

While you are trolling the BeaurtyWorx site, make sure you look out for Suigo – a hair care brand developed in Australia and formulated in Japan. I received their Vital Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for permed, coloured or damaged hair and initially, I had my doubts. Maybe it was the packaging or the fact that I had never heard about this brand before but I didn’t expect much from the products at all. Oh my, was I wrong! I was (and still am) absolutely blown away by this delightful duo.

A smidge of shampoo lathers generously on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean yet not like it has been stripped of every nutrient. The conditioner has a rich creamy texture akin to the consistency of a treatment however it doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. To my surprise, my hair is light and full of body. The nourishing formulation restores the hair’s moisture balance ensuring soft and silky smooth tresses. Both the products possess a subtle, fresh and fruity scent that will have you sniffing at your hair for longer than is socially acceptable.

After using the products for the first time, my hair looked and felt amazing. Numerous people commented on what a great job I did at styling my hair when in fact, I had barely even blow-dried it. Using this shampoo and conditioner has drastically improved the manageability of my hair.

Overall, I am very impressed with the results I have experienced with Suigo’s Vital Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner and I rate the products very highly. These beauties usually retail for R199 each but BeautyWorx is currently running a sale where you can get both the shampoo and conditioner for R299. What a win!


The next product I received also had me pleasantly surprised. The Evolution Keratin Blowout Treatment is designed to seal in shine and tame flyaways thus ensuring a sleek, frizz-free blowout every time. The key ingredient of this treatment is Keratin, the primary protein of skin, hair and nails. Keratin, which comprises approximately 88% of your hair, is a natural substance that gives hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state. Additionally, the treatment also contains Argan oil from Morocco as well as deionised water which is known to have beneficial effects on hair.

The pale pink formula of this treatment is lightweight and doesn’t weigh down my hair. The formula also contains glitter which assists in boosting shine. It has a sweet floral smell that is absolutely delightful and makes this product that much more appealing.

This treatment is suitable for all hair types and is also available from BeautyWorx for R354. You only have to apply a very small amount of the treatment to your hair so a 120ml bottle will definitely last a very long time.

I will sign off with Suigo’s slogan; “Beautiful hair. Beautiful life!” 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review Ali - these are some of my fave products and so glad you loved them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy for introducing me to these awesome brands and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Fab review, Ali. I also love my Suigo products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Chicara! :)

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat