17 August 2014

Blue Outfit Of The Day



Pretoria’s recent stint of gloomy weather presented me with the perfect opportunity to just stay in my pyjamas and watch old episodes of Friends for the most part of the weekend. It was just what the doctor ordered and I am now ready to face another work week. A further contributing factor to my chipper mood is that my closet welcomed some new additions thanks to the current Woolworth’s quality sale. I just had to debut some of my favourite pieces so I stepped out in head-to-toe Woolies and clearly I gravitated towards the blue hues. This baby blue jersey is soft, warm, and comfortable but because of its loose-fitting structure, I paired it with classic black cigarette pants and a pair of contrasting jewel-toned heels to create a more flattering silhouette. I will definitely also wear this outfit to work sometime this week after switching out the shoes and accessories for something more demure.



Jersey, pants and shoes: Woolworths
Sunglasses and bangle: Topshop
Clutch bag: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. Looooove the whole outfit - you've just inspired a work outfit for me too :) The jersey looks so warm and cozy and the colour looks lovely on you xx

    Loren | www.minkys.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. The jersey is my favourite piece from this season. I want to wear it all the time! Thanks for stopping by Loren! Xxx

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat