27 July 2014

Six Pix: Here and There

Breakfast at Bay Tree
Forest Hill Mall is the huge new mall that recently opened in Centurion. It houses all our favourite regular tenants as well as some unfamiliar gems like Bay Tree Décor. A charming little furniture shop nestled in the corner of the mall is where I found myself indulging in a divinely decadent breakfast with Tamzin and Megan a few weeks ago. Yes, they serve breakfast and lunch while you ooh and aah at beautiful and unique pieces for your home. Check out their website here and read more about our visit on Femmegypsy and The Sun House.  

Social gathering for my Birthday
My birthday this year was one for the books. I celebrated with all my favourite people at Social on Main in Bryanston, on the eve of turning a quarter of a century. Bubbly, brownies, bellowing laughter and funny-face selfies filled the sunny Sunday afternoon. The Social staff were so accommodating and I rate the venue very highly. Thank you to everyone that made it such a special day.

Make-up Designory
I was exposed to MUD make-up at the opening of their Centurion branch and instantly took a liking to the brand. MUD eye shadows are so pigmented and their studios are oh so fancy. I was lucky enough to get my make-up done by one of the professionals that day and the result can be seen here. The colour used on my eyes is called pomegranate and I absolutely love it.

Skip Fashion Exchange
The lovely Fawn invited me along to the Skip Fashion Exchange held at Urban Tree in Sandton. It was such a fun event and thus deserves its very own post. Watch this space.

#BWB Christmas in July
It certainly felt like Christmas at the most recent Bloggers Who Bless gathering. We were showered with gifts from Beauty Worx, Blendbox, Bioderma and Bourjois. I will most definitely be reviewing some of these fantastic goodies over the coming weeks. In addition to all of this, we also received gifts from our Secret Santa. My Santa, Sasha, clearly knows me very well as she gifted me with the MUD pomegranate eye shadow that I gushed over above. Sasha was also the hostess with the mostess and went to town with the décor and festivities. Overall it was a very special evening spent with pretty awesome ladies.

Clarins at Every Age
Stuttafords hosted a Clarins event this past weekend where I got to find out more about the complete Clarins range spanning across all age groups. A standout product for me would definitely be the Double Serum which I’m excited to trial this week, along with my other mini Clarins products. 

2 comments:

  1. Putting that photo of the french toast up for me to see first thing on a Monday morning was just mean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been craving that breakfast ever since I first laid eyes on it. Thanks for the comment lovely lady!

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat