16 July 2014

Palm Print Outfit Of The Day


My new job has kept me very busy lately. Come weekend, all I want to do is veg out in my fluffy bunny onesie. This past weekend, I did however manage to snap out of my lethargic state for a brief moment to get dressed up for lunch with loved ones. I layered up for the Johannesburg chill and added pops of neon to commemorate summer.


It is no secret that I’m a huge Topshop fan. In a Topshop store, I’m bound to find at least one beautiful, distinctive piece just like this fun printed skirt I picked up at their current sale. I only purchase their merchandise on sale – I simply can’t justify paying the hefty full price, no matter how in love I might be with the item. Topshop sales are great and you should definitely pop by.


My outfit was perfectly finished off with these versatile Dune brogues I received for my birthday. I never wear ballet pumps so these are the perfect substitute when I’m not up for prancing around in heels.


Gilet: Mr Price
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Dune London
Clutch: Woolworths
Bow Ring: Accessorize


Keep warm lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL girl :) Love that second last pic & when you're bored of the brogues they have a home by me ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Okay, definitely! ;)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Wow, thank you!!! That means a lot coming from such a stylish lady like yourself!

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat