31 May 2014

Imag(in)e

My blog was born to be my creative outlet, my little place in the world wide web where I could rant and rave about all things fashion – something that I enjoyed looking at – a scrapbook of sorts. As the time passed my blog, like me, has evolved. I continuously learn and discover better ways to do things and find new inspiration. Of late, I have grown to really appreciate the art form of photography. Now more than ever, I take Instagram very seriously. Haha, no not really but I do enjoy putting some thought behind my photos and creating beautiful images, not just copying them. I do hope that one day soon I can attend a photography course. Until then, Instagram will have to do. Follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat