31 May 2014

C'est La Vie Outfit Of The Day


After having blonde hair for about a year, I’m back to being a brunette and I couldn’t be happier. It took me a long, expensive, hair-breaking process to realise that by personality and design, I’m a brunette through and through. I totally could have spared myself all the drama and damage but at least I gave it a shot and now I know better. C’est la vie. Such is life.

I bought this gorgeous jumper from Woolworths about two weeks ago and I’ve already styled it so many different ways. It will definitely get its wear this Winter season. For this look, I paired it with some grunge leather pants, industrial ankle boots and a chambray collared shirt. When compiling an outfit, I love pairing juxtaposing textures and styles together. Overall, this look makes for a warm, comfy and stylish outfit perfect for a cold Winter’s day.





Jumper: Woolworths 
Shirt: Mr Price 
Pants: Cotton On 
Boots: Mr Price 
Handbag: Forever New

9 comments:

  1. Love the look!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johlet! I appreciate your comment so! X

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit - that sweater is gorgeous! I have dark brown hair and have tried to go lighter several times - all with disastrous consequences, so I have also learned to embrace my dark hair :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Yeah, after the whole ordeal, I will be brunette until age do us part. Thanks for stopping by! X

      Delete
  3. Ali, I love your hair dark - you look so beautiful! At least now you have gorgeous healthy hair and thats the main thing! But from all your photos I have seen it looks lovely! Now I can't wait to see you in real like (haha, not in a stalkerish way ;)) I love your Woolies jumper - I see it every time I go to my Woolies but am yet to buy it and now I'm sold on it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you sweetheart. And I can't wait to show you IRL. We must definitely catch up over Woolies coffee and cake. Thanks for the lovely comment hun! X

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit Ali... and your bag of course. ;) You look gorgeous with dark or light hair. But you're lucky that you now know you prefer brown. I'm yet to take that plunge. But I think I'm more of a brunette girl anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I love that bag too. If you do decide to go lighter, take it easy and don't rush it like I did. ;)

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat