22 April 2014

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your family and friends. I certainly did. This was the first Easter in many years that I wasn't hunched over one or other textbook, so I fully indulged.


1. Woolworths had the best Easter selection hands paws down. That Turkish Delight treat is currently my favourite.
2. The little bokkies I found at Kamers Vol Geskenke.
3. An Easter snack. If you haven't yet, you should definitely give Smarties and popcorn a try. It's so good! For Easter, I substituted the Smarties with Speckled Eggs and it's just as yummy.
4. Ceramic bunnies also spotted at Kamers. The day spent at the market was really lovely! The food was absolutely delicious (I don't have any pictures because we devoured it all so quickly.) The live music added to the fantastic vibe and I had the best company made up of both new and old friends.
5. My table decorations for our family's Easter feast.
6. Every Easter I don my bunny ring from Aldo.
7. Dessert! The Red Velvet cake from Woolworths is probably one of the best out there.
8. My Kamers purchases (besides food) - cute cards from Zana and pretty string from Papertrail.

For more pics follow Seams and Silhouettes on Instagram and Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! This was hopefully my last Easter hunched over a textbook although studying is a bit better accompanied by Lindt balls ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat