5 March 2014

Six Pix: Summertime Sadness


We bid farewell to the month of February thus sadly marking the official start of Autumn and it sure is feeling like it thanks to all this rain. I’m sure we will get a few more sunny days out of the next two months which I plan to savour with the following fun products I’m sharing in my new-look SixPix.

I tried hard to hide the scepticism on my face after unwrapping a Tangle Teezler my mom gifted me this past Christmas. I just didn’t believe it would work. My doubt was eradicated the moment those bristles brushed through my hair and massaged my scalp. Now I want everyone to know about the Tangle Teezer. It effortlessly and painlessly removes tangles with very little hair loss and can be used on wet or dry hair. It’s everything you want in a hair brush as well as everything you didn’t really know you wanted in a hair brush. Trust me on this one.

Maybelline’s Baby Lips lip balms just make me happy; from the cute packaging, the yummy smell and the buttery texture that moisturises my lips, they are a valuable addition to my handbag. "Pink Punch" lightly tints my lips and "Mint Fresh" provides a clear, glossy finish containing SPF 20. Baby Lips lip balms are available at selected Clicks stores across South Africa.

Last week, I arrived home to a package from @Original_Iced filled with my favourite kind of jabber juice… cocktails! I’m no stranger to the brand; I’ve tried all the flavours and can confidently say that they’re THE BEST ready-made cocktails out there. But, you don’t have to take my word for it as there will be a giveaway on the blog soon where you can win an Original Iced party pack. Make sure to follow me on Twitter and I’ll keep you updated.

And what’s a cocktail if it’s not dispensed from something pretty-looking? Typo supplies a grown up’s sippy cup of sorts, available in a variety of pretty colours.

Essence’s 3D pearls provide a quick and easy way to candify your nails. Apply generous coats of nail polish and then dip your wet nail into the tub of tiny multi-coloured beads, it’s that simple. This is such a fun product that reminds me of the hundreds and thousands I used to eat straight from the container as a kid. My mom used to get so mad at me because there was never any left to decorate the cupcakes. Teehee! Essence products are available at Dischem stores.

Jelly heels from Mr Price. These babies are back in fashion and they’re totes adorbs! Don’t expect your man to approve but accompanied with good styling they are a fun way to usher out Summer in style. 

4 comments:

  1. Wait...WHAT!? I love your little new signature in the bottom right :D LOVE it! X

    Also, I am busy switching my comment system to Disqus, you should consider it - seems it is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made it myself! I also transformed my Twitter page all by myself. Check it out. I'm so proud of myself, lol!

    Thanks for the tip... *googles Disqus*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the end of Summer. It's so sad. Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat