5 December 2013

Review: Stila Lip Glaze

The aspect I love most about Stila’s lip glaze is the smell. My word, it is lovely! I’m constantly popping off the lid to take a good whiff of the brush applicator. I received the Watermelon flavour in my goodie bag which translates into the perfect light pink shade and smells like well, Watermelon obviously. Stila offers a selection of shades each with a matching flavour.


The formula itself is lightweight and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. It has fairly good staying power though you will need to reapply. The tube is small and compact and allows for easy application. I think this is an essential item for any make-up bag. Stila products can be found at Woolworths or online here.

3 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this colour! Such a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! I unfortunately can't pull off bright lip colour so this shade is perfect!

      Delete
  2. Great review!
    Thank you lady!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat