10 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

I love Christmas time! I get to spend time with the people I cherish most in the world. Giving gifts is my love language. I feel true joy wrapping presents for my loved ones and watching them open their gifts on Christmas morning.

Now, gift-giving is not everybody’s forte so in order to make my loved ones’ Christmas shopping a little more pleasant, I have compiled a list of goodies that I’ve had my eye on for a while now.

1. Lime lace dress from the Gavin Rajah for Legit collection for R329.99. Do yourself a favour and check out their flipbook here. So gorgeous!
2. Cuff from Mr Price for R49.99.
3. Lush is now online and I would love to try out the American Cream conditioner.
4. Smudge stick waterproof eye liner set from Stila. You can get it here or from Woolworths.
5. Alexa Chung's book IT available from Kalahari.com.
6. Ampersand cushion from Zana for R220.
7. Floral printed heel from Steve Madden for R999.
8. Chanel Mystic Eyes les 4 ombres eyeshadow for R615.

3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to ask you about eyeliners! Will definitely be trying out those Stila ones - love that there are a variety of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gavin Rajah's collection is the ish hey. love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is Vee! Thanks for popping by!

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat