16 October 2013

Pink Lips

Since the inevitable retirement of my favourite limited edition pink Mac lipstick, I’ve been on a mission to find the perfect pink lip colour as a replacement. My first find was Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable balm stain. Firstly, I love that it resembles a huge crayon, how fun right!?!


My favourite attribute of this product is that my lips remain stained throughout the day thus I would rate the staying power considerably better than that of Taylor Swift’s boyfriends and that’s something I rather admire in a lip colour.

I am very impressed by how moisturising it is; it doesn’t dry out my lips. It is also not sticky however I do apply some lip gloss over it to add some shine and dimension. 

The colour is buildable so that you can determine the colour intensity. This balm stain comes in an assortment of colours and is widely available at the major drug stores. There is currently a two for one special, so, if you still haven’t got yourself one of these yet, now is a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat