29 October 2013

Now testing


Exfoliation is important because it helps slough off the dead skin cells so that new cells can come to the surface eradicating dullness as well as helping tackle clogged pores. At the moment I’m trying out the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract from Clarins. It claims to be suitable for all skin types and well, so far so good. It has not irritated my skin in any way and I’ve been using it three times a week for two weeks now. The gentle microbeads lend to my skin feeling super clean and revitalised. The smell is amazing in all its fruity orange yumminess. The price is R305 at Edgars stores.

For 10 long years I had VERY DARK brown hair. About 4 months ago, I started to transition to blonde. Most people are surprised by the great condition of my hair considering the drastic change and the copious amounts of bleach it took to get me there. This however is no coincidence; I have a little helper in the form of Kerastase’s Nectar Thermique which is a ‘heat protective nourishing leave-in treatment for dry, very dry or sensitised hair.’ I apply a pea size amount to my damp hair after every shampoo and condition and as a result my fine hair is still as soft and manageable as when I had dark hair. I bought it from my salon for R325 and it’s worth every cent. 

2 comments:

  1. I have the One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract from Clarins and I love it! Once every 2 weeks :)
    http://www.jane-wonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too! Thanks for the comment Camilla!

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat