16 October 2013

Get Your Feet Ready


Summer is on the horizon and this can only mean that you have to work on your tan, schedule regular shaving/waxing sessions and pay extra attention to your feet to keep them sandal ready. 

My feet tend to take a lot of strain during Summer and I intend on using the Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub (R85) and the Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue (R110) from The Body Shop to keep my feet soft and nourished.

The granules within the gel based scrub are not too harsh yet it still leaves the skin’s surface visibly brighter. Putting on the foot butter is like wrapping your feet in satin. It has a remarkably smooth texture and my feet feel super soft after an application. Both the products contain peppermint oil which provides a cooling sensation leaving feet refreshed. The subtle peppermint smell is probably my favourite feature of the product. It is not an overpowering, headache-inducing smell; I could sniff at the pot for hours. It’s a must have in your pedicure kit. A foot soak and spray is also available in the range.

2 comments:

  1. I love Body Shop... and looking at my feet, I think I need those scrubs and creams!
    xx

    Cocktails & Memories
    http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These products are really great for neglected feet! Go on and spoil yourself! Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat