14 September 2013

WhiteWash Continued

Whilst writing the all-white post, I was reminded of the Americans’ well-known fashion rule whereby they mandate that no white can be worn after Labour Day. I also remember being told that white shoes were taboo unless you are a bride or tennis player. Since I most definitely do not fit into either of the aforementioned categories, I am thrilled that the fashion runways and celebs of today have stomped the stigma of white heels.
I hate fashion rules anyway and don’t believe in any of them. I most certainly wear brown and black together and love to mix my metals. Go your own way kids!

I need a pair of white court heels in my life! What do you think? Yay or nay?
Peace Love Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat