11 July 2013

Blue is Red Hot


1. Beautiful flowers from Woolworths. Try out their online florist - I have and I love it. 

2. Knitwear from Woolworths - R375

3. Nine West clutch bag and matching bow belt, a birthday gift from a special friend.

4. Pinterest nail inspiration. Follow my boards here.



At recent glam events, A-list ladies like Julianne Hough and Sandra Bullock donned one of the biggest colour trends of 2013 from head-to-toe. Cobalt Blue has erupted from the catwalks and can now be found everywhere: clothes, accessories, cosmetics and interiors. Ever since I received my gorgeous clutch bag, I've been collecting Cobalt Blue inspiration as well as searching for the perfect colour combos for this eye-catching colour. My favourite would have to be pairing it with neon yellow, burnt orange or leopard print of course. Leopard print goes with everything. It does! Judge... whatevs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat