13 March 2013

Love New and Old


With my parents celebrating their anniversary this past week; love, flowers and red velvet cupcakes were in abundance. Other than the intimidating piles of textbooks on my desk, I can’t complain. Tasty study breaks and the anticipation of a short getaway (hence the new bikini) is keeping me sane. And my shopping addiction you ask??? This is completely under control thanks to my newly discovered appreciation for online shopping. The joy of receiving a package at your door and opening it to discover that your purchased items are more awesome than the on-screen images led on. Win!

Lastly, I love to throw quotes into a conversation so I decided to add a new feature to the blog. ‘It Was Said’ will allow me to share all the quotes I wish I’d said about fashion and all things related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat