4 March 2013

Frivolous things?!? I don't think so...

In this crazy, cruel world enjoy the little things that make you happy.


These past two weeks have seen me bake my first chocolate fondant and cheesecake and although both recipes can do with some improvement, I was quite proud of the outcomes. My bank account took strain at the Woolworths Quality Sale and I hosted a dinner party (nothing like good food with great friends) which presented an opportunity to buy gorgeous Barberton daisies. Lastly, I took the vital first step in starting to study again by decorating my file. Now my studying can commence.


I also have to express my obsession with finger length rings. Do you love em too?

Left: Aldo Right: Forever New

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat