24 March 2013

Fresh In My Closet

Leopard Print Heels

As I have mentioned before, I recently did some online shopping and the items I purchased included these gorgeous G Couture leopard print heels (my old pair is finished.) Obviously this is such a versatile print and presents endless styling possibilities.
I paired these fierce heels with a chartreuse peplum top and coral statement necklace both from Woolworths and my blue Sissy Boy Jon Jon jeans.
My inspiration for the outfit came from Chiara Ferragni, author of my favourite fashion blog; The Blonde Salad. Check it out. She is so beautiful and her look book is to die for, totes amaymay. I want her wardrobe!

Horse Printed Blouse

When this blouse hit the stores, every SA fashion magazine was tweeting and instagraming about it, so naturally, I had to have it. My desire for the blouse intensified when I searched Pinterest and found the most adorable playful prints which I have displayed below. So off I went to get me a horsey shirt... When I got to my nearest Woolworths there were only two left and LUCKILY one was my size. Total win! I love the gold detail on the collar.  

Taking tips from my earlier Monochrome post, I combined the blouse with black shorts also from Woolworths and houndstooth slippers from Mr Price. I finished off the playful outfit with some old gold bangles to pick up the gold collar clips. This blouse can also be dressed up for work with a pencil skirt, stockings and heels. Sure to be a topic of conversation in the office.

Chic Wedge Sneakers

I've been wanting a pair of these wedge sneakers since I spotted them in Foschini about a month ago. Alas, I did not buy them because they are just too casual for my wardrobe and would have been classified as an 'impulse buy'.
 You can imagine my excitement when I found this chic suede version in Mr Price a week ago. I snapped 'em up with no hesitation. Great buy!
White Sissy Boy skinny jeans with a no name navy jersey matched perfectly with the wedges. The look was accessorised with a tan sling bag from Forever New. I enjoy mixing neutrals and absolutely love this colour scheme.

2 comments:

  1. My casual wardrobe could do with those chic wedge sneakers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat