3 February 2013

Punch Packing Prints



It is hard to not find this eye-popping trend in store at the moment. Dresses, shorts, shoes and bags all sporting a variety of prints in different patterns and colours. Tribal, floral, geometric, paisley, abstract, the options are endless really.


Prints emerged on the scene last year but I for one hope they stay around. They add a playful, adventurous flare and provide the perfect opportunity to take a calculated risk, varying the intensity to what makes you feel comfortable.


Pop of Print


Head to Toe Print


Mixing Prints



Wearing printed pants is my favourite way of rocking this trend. Olivia Palermo and Miranda Kerr (my favs) have stepped out in these fancy pants multiple times. I love how Olivia adds printed pointy heels.


  


Designers exhibiting printed fabrics in their collections include Jason Wu (whose career was kick started by the first lady, Mrs O), Herve Leger and D&G.






Closer to home, Woolworths and Foschini have beautiful printed pants in stock. It must be said, Foschini offer absolutely great sales and you can easily pick up a pair of pattern adorned pants for less than R200.


1 & 2: Foschini, 3: Woolworths

I bought all my printed dresses from Mr Price, one of them even resembling a dress worn by Blake Lively. Winning!


1 & 2: Mr Price, 3: Forever New



So go on be bold, prints are beautiful.

P.s I'm a total pooch person and when I found these images I had to share. Printed pups, how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Seams and Silhouettes © 2015.

Design by The Blog Boat